5 Questions to help you personalize your gratitude experience
- Think of one thing you are grateful for, such as your Family.
- Think of what life would be like without your family.
- Think of all it took to create that family and think of some memories you've created together.
- Think of the unique gifts your family has and how those qualities bless the world.
- Last of all, think about how grateful you are to yourself for all you've done for your family and for your life? To find this answer it may be helpful to think about questions such as: What challenges have you overcome? What choices have you made that were a good choices? What choices maybe weren't so great but you learned the lesson from those experiences and are choosing better now?
Christy and the family
P.S. Don't forget to submit your selfies to be entered to win 100 days of gratitude journal! Send them to email@example.com to enter!